Shadow Mountain Goldens
9898 Camino Del Coronado
Moreno Valley, Ca. 92557
Congratulations on your purchase of a golden retriever puppy from Shadow Mountain Goldens!
This contract is between (Seller) James Werner, owner and breeder of Shadow Mountain Goldens and
Address of Buyer: _________________________________________________________
Seller agrees to sell Buyer a puppy born_______________ Liter#_______________________
Sex: __________ Color: __________
Purchase Price: __________ Deposit: __________ Balance due: __________
· Shadow Mountain Goldens guarantees this puppy is of sound health and temperament at the time of sale. This puppy has been loved daily and properly cared for. Seller agrees to provide health records, pedigree and AKC registration forms for this puppy.
· The buyer agrees to take this puppy to a licensed veterinarian of his/her choice within 3 working days following possession for a physical examination. Should the puppy be determined to be in ill health the buyer may return the puppy for a full refund and provide a veterinarian’s statement regarding the puppy’s health. Buyer is responsible for any vet bills. Seller’s intent is that the buyer will be 100% satisfied with his/her purchase.
· Shadow Mountain Goldens guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death or requiring necessary euthanasia until one year of age. Also, a 12 month health guarantee is offered on this puppy regarding genetic defects. Shadow Mountain Goldens guarantees that for a period of one year from the date of birth of puppy, the puppy will not have or develop hereditary heart defects, hip or elbow dysplasia and/or hereditary eye defects. The condition must be diagnosed by two qualified veterinarians. This is not-transferable.
· Buyer agrees to maintain this dog in good health. Buyer will make sure the dog has adequate exercise, nutritious food, and necessary health care including yearly vaccinations.
· The Buyer and family shall treat the puppy in a humane and loving way at all times, and make sure that anyone temporarily caring for the puppy shall do the same.
· If at any time in the life of the dog the buyer is unable to keep the dog, the Seller is to be notified and given the option of resuming full ownership in order for the Seller to locate the dog a new home. No refund will be given and the dog will be returned with all AKC papers and medical records.
· This contract is non-transferable. Should the Buyer relinquish ownership in the puppy for any reason, this contract is null and void.